Save Me From Myself - $300 -
Pre-Wedding management & Coaching your volunteer DOC
Day of Coordinating is a luxury and I would budget for a professional to step in and take care to make sure your day runs smoothly and put out fires as they arise. Many brides think that a coordinator simply shows up without any preparation to make your day run smoothly, but many hours go into making the day run smoothly before we even get there. BUT... not all brides can afford one. This packages allows for 2 consultations ( up to 2 hours each) in person or online.
How does it work?
* Initial consultation ( up to 2 hours) to discuss all details, layouts, and concerns.
* I will then create customized forms just for your wedding stated below
* Our 2nd meeting will be along with your volunteer to go over all the wedding day forms that will be filled out with all of YOUR details, designs, layouts, and discuss how the day should go and answer any questions or concerns that may arise.
During our consultation you will
*Receive all of your wedding day forms to organize your day
- Preliminary Timeline, Bride/groom check list, Decor set up diagram and checklist, Vendor check in sheet, venue layout with all diagrams, Emergency checklist, volunteer set up and tear down forms, volunteer responsibility forms, and more.
*Put a plan together if WYZ happens.
Day of Coordinating - $800-$1200
Save $100-$200 when you book other services with this package- Restrictions
Silver Level-$800 up to 120 guests $1200 150-225guests $1500- 250-up guests
This package is for the bride that has done all of the work and wanting to relax on her wedding day.
1 meeting -2 weeks prior to wedding with all Frosted Events wedding day forms filled out, with YOUR timeline, layouts, all vendors, and volunteers with contact info provided by the bride. Attendance on wedding day only- If rehearsal is on a separate day, additional $300 charge will apply. 40 miles travel fee included . 50 per mile after that Ask about package discount when you also book Frosted Events for floral,cake, or rentals.
• Unlimited hours of service on your wedding day
• Provide emergency Bridal Kit
• Manage vendors per your instructions
• Manage vendor setup at the ceremony and reception sites
• Organize and distribute all personal flowers to wedding party, family
members, and special guests
• I do not take and hold on to money for outstanding balances. Make sure your vendors are paid in full and place a family member in charge of tips if you plan to give a gratuity at the end of the evening.
* Put out fires as they arise
* Manage decor set up and assist with final touches-
*Manage Clean up- making sure rented items are gathered, and the responsible parties take home agreed upon items such as couples gifts/decor.
*Facilitate the ceremony from the back, making sure all bridal party walks down the aisle picture perfect.
* Coordinate timeline of announcements with the DJ
* Assist with your volunteers on how to cut the cake as needed
* If you are needing Day of Decorating services- we may add that service for an additional hourly/flat rate charge as additional assistants will be needed to fulfill those duties.